Friday, June 17, 2011

How I got into Scentsy?

I received a Scentsy catalog in the mail from a friend out of state.  I looked at it and fell in love with how the warmers looked and sooo many unique names for the candle bars.  Then I went online to learn more about these stuffs and OMG I realized that the warmers are electrical!!! I got super thrilled knowing that I could actually have candles in my home without worrying about my children going near the flame and burn the house down! Whats even more - I got more excited about the Scentsy bar and how safe its for us to breath around them - I did not know that using traditional candles - you are actually harming yourself breathing in wax and chemicals!! I knew I had to order these stuff, I looked at the "JOIN" and learned that I can get free products if I sell the products... OMG SOOOO CHEAP to join!! Why not.... Got my kit, showed to my family members - they reacted the same as me and ordered some... THEY FELL IN LOVE!!! now we dont use flame candles... I LOVE THIS JOB!!! (I still love my other job - being a nurse, that'll never stop!) You hear so many tragic stories how people lost their loved ones, pets, memories in the fire all from a "flame" candles... So I go around telling everyone I see about Scentsy and tell them you can ENJOY candles and not worry about fires or breathing bad stuff.. Some are calling me Scentsy nurse because I basically am educating and saving people lives when they switch from dangerous candles to SAFE candles!!! OMG - best $99 dollars Ive spent! Come join my team and lets save the world together!!!  http://shawnascandles.scentsy.us/Join

No comments:

Post a Comment